Wednesday, February 20, 2013

34 weeks

6 more weeks to go.

Discomfort level is WAY up, but so is my EXCITEMENT and JOY at knowing she's just working in there to finish cooking so she can come out and meet us.

Head down, strong heartbeat= good girl!

Normal BP, no cramping or "leaks" = no restrictions for mom- Praise Jesus!

Busy busy at work and home. Trying to prep a whole department for my absence is quite the undertaking! Especially since I will be out for most of state testing.

Hungry all the time. Can't eat alot b/c of limited room in tummy. Plus almost everything I put in my mouth gives me heartburn. Probably has something to do with the fact that my stomach is essentially in my throat (at least that is what it feels like). So eating is a constant conundrum.

Gained 2 lbs in the past 4 weeks- although it feels as though my belly has gotten much bigger. My theory is that she is stealing weight from elsewhere. I have had several people tell me my face looks thinner so that might be the case.

Just have to finish waxing the dresser for her room. We are being given a crib mattress. Once we have the mattress and I get the dresser done, I can start putting her room together. Right now it is a big pile of gifts and an empty crib frame.

Olivia, your daddy is SO EXCITED for you. He is definitely ready to meet you. He is going through his own version of "nesting". It is funny to see what is important to him to get ready.

Finished writing and gave the Dr our birth plan. She didn't have any problems with it! Now, lets just pray that everything works as nature intended and we can actually experience the kind of birth we are hoping for- ultimately, we just want her here and healthy!

6 MORE WEEKS. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKK!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment