Wednesday, March 6, 2013

36 weeks

Looking forward to SPRING BREAK!

And some more of this sweetness.



I finally finished her dresser!! I will post some before, along-the-way, and after photos. I have to say-I'm SOLD on Annie Sloan Paint products. Totally worth the price.

Prayers for our little family:
-that baby girl stays healthy
-that I stay healthy and feeling well
-grace and energy as Tommy works hard through busy season
-grace and energy as I work hard to wrap things up in preparation for my leave
-praises for a God who has provided above and beyond- health, finances, peace, excitement. so floored by the unmerited favor of a God who cares for us more than we can fathom.

So looking forward to Friday and the coming week. My MIL and SIL are here this weekend for a wedding dress fitting (for my SIL). My sis and her family will be here this weekend as well. Excited to have my mommy come help me wash/clean/organize/decorate on our Spring Break- all the things she is good at! I'm giddy with excitement about Olivia's pending arrival!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment