Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Strong Second

Oh my, the 2nd trimester is a RELIEF. Besides not fitting into my pants, I finally feel somewhat NORMAL.

Energy: As long as I'm getting a good amount of sleep at night, I am good to go during the day! There is the occasional unexpected nap on Sunday afternoon, or occasional morning that I just can't make it out of bed to the gym, but generally, I'm feeling pretty peppy!

Diet: SO MUCH BETTER. Hungry all the time. I can eat veggies again! Steak, eggs, and grilled flavor in general I'm still kinda iffy about. But I'm back to making our yummy paleo dinners and loading up on the fresh fruits and veggies during the daytime. I'm still doing the greek yogurt in the morning and that is still working well for me.

Exercise: Feeling good. Just slower. Jumping movements or "ab" type exercises (like sit-ups or toes-to-bar) haven't bothered me yet. When they do, I will stop. Coaches have been so great and attentive.

Body: Hey belly! I'm up a few pounds and down a few outfit options. It's not looking like a "bump" yet, more like I went to the State Fair and went to town on a few Fletcher's corny dogs. To any outsider, I probably don't look pregnant AT ALL, but to me and people like my husband and my mom, it feels like a huge difference. I'm already uncomfortable at times which makes me a little nervous for what's to come!


This is at 16 weeks- I can't figure out how to turn the image...it isn't saved this way!

                  














17 weeks-pre-Sat morn workout

No comments:

Post a Comment